Too much stress can dumb you down and restrict your potential. But while you might not be able to change the many sources of your stress, you can change what you eat. And what you eat greatly determines your capacity to cope with stress. In this program, you’ll learn:
- The hazards of stress on the brain.
- How diet influences your stress response.
- Foods that make you more stressed out.
- Nutrients that calm you down.
- Easy recipes that repair the injuries of a stressful day.
|Online Program Details: Stress Control|
|Program Length:||3, 1-hour sessions. Contact to schedule|
|Price:||Rates vary. Contact for details.|
Please contact us to register.