We tend to link our emotions to external factors like our job, relationships or childhood. We were never taught that the food we eat controls our balance of hormones, neurotransmitters and toxins – all of which determine our emotions, mood and even personality! But food always plays a part in whether you feel high or low, relaxed or anxious, confident or insecure.
And with a little insight into nutrition, you can shape the mood and personality you want. You will learn:
- How food controls the hormones and neurotransmitters that control you.
- The critical role that mood plays in our lives.
- Nutrients that elevate and stabilize your mood.
- Recipes to calm anxiety, depression and anger.
- Potential dangers of psychiatric drugs.
|Online Program Details: Mood & Personality|
|Program Length:||3, 1-hour sessions. Contact to schedule.|
|Price:||Rates vary. Contact for details.|
Please contact us to register.