Green juices – made from green vegetables like kale, spinach, celery and cucumber – deliver a punch of nutrients and immune-building properties. But just like coffee or beer, green juices become delicious once you recognize how great they make you feel.
They’re sold all over the City, so drink one TODAY! Here are some places I recommend:
- West Village – Integral Yoga, Whole Green, Lifethyme Natural Market, GustOrganics, Elm Health, Juice Generation, Organic Avenue
- Chelsea – One Lucky Duck, Blossom
- Flatiron – Terri Organic
- Midtown West – Blue Dog Café, Juice Generation
- Upper West Side – Blossom, Juice Generation, Peacefood Café
- SoHo – Organic Avenue
- East Village – Liquiteria, Juicy Lucy Juice Bar
- Gramercy – One Lucky Duck (Pure Food and Wine)
- Upper East Side – Elm Health, Organic Avenue
- Lower East Side – Organic Avenue
Don’t be tempted by overly sweetened juices (even if sweetened with agave), since sugars cancel out many of the juice’s nutritive benefits.